Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm just very selective about the reality I accept ;)

Lo and Behold !!!
Saaketh Enters the digital age FINALLY !!!!!!!
Yes, though I'm a software engineer I have never been tech-savvy nor had the enthuse to keep up with the rest of the world on technical advancements (I still use Nokia 1100 and I have NO plans of changing it :D, it just has no match), but I guess it's high time I change that and here I am leaving my first foot-steps in the digital world :)
Well I'm not sure for how long I'd continue but then a thousand miles journey starts with one step, and here I'm aint I :)
I'll try my best to keep the blog away from sentimental/emotional and personal posts, and will do my best in avoiding 'chat lingo' but then can't promise you fellas :D
Note: You'll mostly find controversial and most of the time arbit topics, all views expressed on this blog are to be considered completely my personal and if you find a post seriously erroneous feel free to drop a mail.

2 comments:

Deepthi said...

Hey!!!
Finally!!
Welcome to the club!!

But, man, apart from our arbit / wierd chats I have to see u here too??

Bhanu said...

hey.. welcome to the bloggers arena.. hope u keep posting often..

The never ending post