Sunday, March 29, 2009

chalna jeevan ki kahani ... rukhna maut ki nishani

How true!! Last 1month has been amazing. 3cousins got married, 2 friends got married, went on 2trips with friends, 1 trip to g.parents place for Ugadi, been to 3 concerts, worked on a major project at work. I couldn't ask more from life, but I'm not planning on stopping it there :D Next few months are going to be even more exciting. 5more weddings starting April 19th, 4more trips starting April 10th but ofcourse still within India :) and 2concerts per month :D

And the best part, all these irrespective of people turning up or not. Its a very old story that I/we plan for trip but people backout slowly and finally I end up pissed off, but these are trips already planned and approved :D some unavoidable hehe. Only downside I'd put on a tummy like everyone else if I don't keep up my cycling or exercise after soo much of free food.

I also learnt that I'm a natural photographer :D I could come up with some excellent shots (of a monkey running away with a coconut and another one giving milk to its kid, few censored pics of couples which I could use to blackmail :P, pics of a guy extracting liquor from tree (thati kallu - desi daaru) n more). The cam is worth more than what I bought it for (4.5k worth 9k at a 50% sale) [:)] its a 7.1MP with 4x optical and 14x digital zoom.

I think I'll start to write about each of my trips and concerts explicitly instead of summarizing them into one cramped up post making no real sense :D I started off this blog to express my opinions and now its becoming more and more personal :). I really wish to blog on the onset political situation in Andhra Pradesh (!!!) which could bounce off even the greatest minds but I'm just lazy hehe.

Oh did I forget to mention they opened a branch of Vacs just beside my house :D Now I have a real good bakery(Vacs), a cool hang out place (beenz), most happening pub (poison), few real good restaurants n pizza places, shopping malls(bf, bb), multiplexes (cinimax n adlabs), most happening gyms (latitudes n helios) all walkable distance from my house :D Am I lucky or what hehe .....

"Staying single is a bliss" - Saaketh

No comments:

The never ending post