Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mid year - Quarter Life resolutions

Life's been awesome and I felt its time I take some responsibility about myself and make some crazy resolutions to check if I'm mature enough to be 25next year :D Lets see

  • Learn atleast 10 sentences in 2/3 languages other than English, Hindi, Telugu n French
  • Participate in atleast one cycling event in Hyd
  • Visit atleast 4 new places
  • Expertise in 4-5 new cocktails
  • Stay below 65kgs
  • Attend atleast 1 concert/conf outside Hyd
  • Continue photography and complete 50 best shots
  • Publish atleast 1 article in local news paper
  • Touch 100 posts by Jan
  • Visit all cousins in India
  • Save atleast two months salary (hahahaha!!!)
  • Hit the gym atleast 100days in the year before Jan


  • n ofcourse stay in touch with everyone :)
    I could add 'become a morning person' but whom am I kidding :D

    No comments:

    The never ending post