Monday, February 21, 2011

Journal

So, I have decided that we should have a journal to track my work. Will experiment on my blog 1st ;)


May '10 : Registered eV Renewables Pvt Ltd
May '10 : Hired our 1st employee, a fresher. Thought experienced folks might not want to Join the firm
June '10 : Trained him in Goa
August '10 : He quits eV :)
August '10 : Hired Jatish, 3yrs experience.
Sept '10 : Our 1st commercial project for Solar Semi.
Sept '10 : Our 1st LED Lighting at Hyderabad.
Oct '10 : Our 2nd full time employee and 2 part timers.
Oct '10 : Installation at Cell towers in Pune, Samnapur, Sangamner, Ummerkhand and Hyderabad.
Nov '10 : Approval for a project of 100 cell towers.
Dec '10 : Hired 2 more experienced folks. One with 15yrs exp and another with 9.
Dec ' 10: The cell towers project gets delayed indefinitely due to unforeseen reasons.
Dec '10 : Roof top project in Jhabua, MP for an NGO. Made a loss of 15K due to extra wiring required.
Jan '11: Hired one more 10yrs experienced engineer.
Feb '11: Confirmation of solar roof top at Nagole.
Feb '11: Confirmation of 100KWp installation (Mechanical and electrical) at Hyderabad.
Feb '11: Confirmation of 100KWp installation (only mechanical) at Vizag.
Feb '11: Confirmation of 60 Solar street lights
Feb '11: Confirmation of a roof top installation for a school to run 15 computers.

From here on I'll try to make these one line posts every time I have an update.

I know its kinda of boring, but I don't have the money to pay a writer :)

1 comment:

The Gypsy said...

now I know why they say each one has to do his own thing.. n for sure CEOs shouldn't be content writers..

The Jan n Feb months in your jurno have '10 instead of '11 .. ;)

Next time, let me proof read :)

The never ending post