Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the eve of V'day

No net @home for the last two weeks and it'd take one more week before I can get a new connection, and thus the disappearance. Lots happened in life in the last two weeks, on personal front and @work too but I'm too lazy to post all that.

Here is Valentines' Day again. Every year I make it a point to freak out on V'day to celebrate the fact that I'm still single (why should couples have all the fun :P), but damn this year I don't see it happening :(. No I'm not afraid of Ram Sena :P, just that most of the friends are now in US, and those in India are either committed or married or too busy working and trying to save their ass from being kicked out of office thanks to recession and layoffs. I guess cupid is just too jealous I'm enjoying my bachelorhood even on V'day :P.

No worries, I'm sure it'll work out just good like every year :-). On a different note I'll be going home for a few days next week and I have my cousins marriage the following week, so there might not be much of an online presence.


PS1: I know eve of V'day is tomorrow :P, but I won't be able to post this tomorrow hehe.
PS2: I got a few mins net access and this is what I do :D
PS3: If someone has any spl plans feel free to invite me along :D
PS4: Got to do a lot of shopping, I'm almost broke and its only 12th :(, lucky this isn't a leap year.

No comments:

The never ending post