Friday, January 30, 2009

Once upon a time



Once I went a sailing, a sailing in the sea,
I sailed in a boat, I sailed in a ship,
I sailed to Switzerland ....

la la la la lala ..lala lala laaa ... lalalalaa lalalalaa .. lala lala laaa

A Negro sat beside me,
In a cool and easy way.
And when I passed my love to him,
This is what he had to say:

"Amruta manza kanza,
Namast kaara eegro,
Chiki chiki chelom, chikaku chelom,
hey ya eh ya hoi !!! ..."


PS1: No offense meant
PS2: Switzerland is landlocked, sue me :P
PS3: It actually sounds much much much better in my mind with the tune (lala ...)
PS4: I got no clue what those words mean :P its pure fiction I guess
PS5: The last line is supposed to sound like ayyay ayyayyoooooo....
PS6: No I'm not gay :P it only means I was trying to socialize (perverts ...)
PS7: Blame the weather outside, not me :D

3 comments:

mythalez said...

this post is so racist !! :P

Saaketh said...

oh you still visit my blog ? :O)

Srujan said...

nee baadha enti ..

aa week mugguru tho kalsi taagindhi digaledhaa ? :P ;)

The never ending post