Monday, January 26, 2009

Sri Ram Sena .....

They name themselves Sri Ram Sena, the same Ram who apparently fought a battle with someone across the ocean for his wife, Ram sena is supposed to be a sena of monkeys(vanaras) who helped Ram get to his wife. And what do we have here ?? A bunch of useless jobless freaks who go around bashing girls.




For those of you who don't know the story, around 15-20 guys calling themselves Sri Ram Sena attacked a local pub 'Amnesia' in Mangalore. The activists of Sri Rama Sena entered the Amnesia Bar and Restaurant on Saturday evening and threatened the women sitting inside. The men, who took objection to women drinking alcohol, pushed them outside, many women falling to the ground while they were being driven out.They got into an altercation with the women customers saying they were dressed indecently.

Now what do I say ?? Today hit girls and show dadagiri, tomorrow hit children because they are learning English and day after close down all MNCs and finally we'll have the Rama Rajyam where there is no crime because there is no freedom in the 1st place, great going.

I don't understand something, if a terrorist is a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities, then why are these religious groups not called terrorist groups ?? Vote bank politics or just soft corner because they are from within our country ? Maybe they don't carry hi end weapons with them or don't go about shooting people, but don't they have the same ideologies as those of the middle east groups whom we call as terrorist groups ??

There is a saying in Telugu "inta gelichi racha gelava mannaru", it says 1st win at home and then you can think about outside. We want Pakistan to hand over their terrorist groups to India, but don't want to stop the terror spreading within the country. We call ourselves a free and peaceful country while we are just closing our eyes to all the terror around us. What a hypocrisy ...

2 comments:

Saloni Chavda said...

This particular infamous event has enraged me to the core... How can they even think of laying even a finger on a woman?
Men and their stupendous ego.. no offense. But indian men feel they have all their rights on women by ruefully physically abusing them.
such men are preposterously coward...
I so hate it myself when i go driving on the roads, and even if its the bloody opposite person's fault, they'll stare at me through their window and try to show hatred or mutter some hate words under their breath. Just because I'm a girl driving a car? Can't women be good drivers? They're just too ashamed to accept the facts.
Well you know what? I always give it back to those freaks!!
this is one thing I hate about our culture. they give men the power over women... and make them grovel in the dust...
Women empowerment is more on the rise now...
Am I proud to be independent!
We'll show these cheapskates what we are made up of.

Saaketh said...

I know ur independent :) n I truly admire you for that .... on a different context, trust me I did n would do anything in my hands against such creatures ... I hate the fact that media portrays women in a similar fashion(I had an enraged post on that somewhere). I'd support the police when they threw a fist at the media, THEY WENT TO SHOOT THE WHOLE VIDEO INSTEAD OF INFORMING THE POLICE. How much more demeaning could it get ??

and I hope this improves the security situation in pubs, where were the stupid bouncers when all this was going on !!

The never ending post