Thursday, January 29, 2009

Incredible

After S and after KR, this is the 1st time I went out to a pub/disco which means I went out after nearly 6months (or more). And I had a real good company, 3 girls all committed so no complications :D The worst part of it though is that all their 3 bfs were working @office while we were partying around :D hehe ....

So we (D,A,V,me) first hit grillroom/fusion9 where there was a band playing, it was awesome music but the girls wanted to dance, so we had a few drinks n drove back to poison @11PM. Luckily withdrew money on the way. It was ladies night @Poison, and trust me the music, the ambience and the food was awesome, but the drinks were. I don't know why but V and I had 2 tequila shots and 1 large whisky raw but didn't get high (and this is after having 3 vodkas @f9 each, Do they mix something ?? or are we too excited to get drunk). D,A,V dance but as usual I just stay back and watch the folks dance on the dance floor (For those of you who haven't been to a pub/disco/dance floor with me, I don't dance. I like watching ppl dance + I can't dance + I have never danced. So I just don't. I just watch ppl dance, and trust me its really great to watch others dance, you learn a lot about ppl, both those whom you are with and those whom you have never met).

So after spending 2 more hours (i.e from 8PM to 10:30PM @fusion9 and 11PM to 12:30PM @Poison) we are back home. A who didn't have any spiked drink drove us back home, and after they dropped me they had to go some 7KMs odd to their place, so I dropped them @their place (I just couldn't let them go alone @1AM, its too risky) and came back home on my bike @ an avg of 80KM/hr speed (key word avg). V asked me to stay back @their place, but I just couldn't. I'm still in my senses, so came back home.

It's one of the best company I had since S i.e. for the last 1yr ... I could use the same company more. Though there was KR, we never went out to a pub or disco and it was more confined to parks or movies. Now that I'm single again, I'm glad I could go out. V was great and A danced good. D was hyper as usual :P.


PS: Slightly drunk, so might not make complete sense, but just wanted to post. Might review and refresh tomorrow morning.

Confession: Liked V, she's committed though :P :( (reiterating to myself, stay single stay single stay single ....)

That was just spurr of the moment, actually A is absolutely gr8 hehe, ofcourse she'z committed too.

2 comments:

Saloni Chavda said...

Hhaha... Hey this reminds me of my crazy escapades partyin out in the wee hours here in mumbai. :)

likewise... *pinches you( (sally chants too: 'stay single stay single stay single') ;)

Saaketh said...

hehe exactly, stay single but always be ready to mingle ;)

The never ending post