Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Journey Begins

Like many others I always had a dream, a dream to own something. Some end the dream by owning a car and few flats, some stretch it further. I have decided to pursue where my dreams take me to. The last two years at Dell have been incredible and its time to move on. I resigned from the routine job, my last day at Dell was 15th Oct and as of 16th Oct (my 25th bday) I officially stand happily unemployed !!

FAQs:

What next: Well I have decided not to stick to one single thing, as of now I'm working with R on few land deals, with few friends on starting up a consultancy, and with SK to start up a full fledged firm. S wanted me to invest some amount of his here in India, will have to look out for that too. SK also wants to start something small first on a piece of land he has, hopefully will get involved in that too.
I won't say all of these will work out, infact none of these might, but I believe something will.

Why now: Well is there ever a better time? and if not now then when ??

What if: I'm a believer and I always believed in my dreams, myself and people around me. More so, no one can ever answer that question unless ofcourse you know how to read fate.

Till when: I give myself 3months i.e. till Jan 16th to see how things are going, and if I find a/any direction I'd continue for min another year.

Money? : I haven't figured out that yet, but with optimal usage I have enough to survive for next 5-10months.

Marriage: Huh!! Like that's going to happen :P Not in this lifetime ;)

Parents: Well I have been preparing them for the last 6months, so no big deal. Infact dad is encouraging! Lucky me.

Afraid? : Hell I'm nervous, but courage is doing things inspite of the fear :), esp when you believe in them.



The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions : could have, might have and should have. I wouldn't want any of them in mine:)

2 comments:

mythalez said...

coolios ..

all the best!!

and for the time being .. welcome to the jobless club :D


ps: yeah i still visit your blog :P

Saaketh said...

Dear Dr.Mythalez,

It is a pleasure knowing that there are still visitors to this arbit and silly blog, appreciate your joblessness; I thought I'm the only one who reads all the blogs gr8 that I have company :D

We mango people expect more posts(more silly the post, more fun) from doctorates like you, requesting you to consider (btw why is there no course for blogging, hmm maybe we can start one and you could get a double phd :D).

Regds,
Saaketh Preetham

The never ending post