Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its not quarter life, its midlife :O :O

During a routine mundane conversation with a friend of mine I realised just today that unlike my earlier perception of life, its not quarter life crisis I'm going through but mid-life crisis :O :O ... The avg life span is almost between 50-60 (unless you are working from home n roaming in a car, even after which the chances of dying obese are pretty high) nowadays, and I'm 25 which means its actually midlife crisis !!!

Lets review my life at this point:
1. I quit my job recently n haven't started anything yet, in other words I'm workless.
2. Still single, n with all girls arnd getting married, the chances of staying single are pretty pretty high, or should I say rocket high.
3. Very soon will empty my cash reserves and probably move in with parents (what a situation that would be, moving in with parents after 9yrs).
4. I haven't been outside the country beyond Nepal yet.
5. Same old hairline story, recedes faster by day.

n yet I feel good about my life, this definitely is the confusion of midlife crisis.


I probably should just while away next 25yrs too, like I did my 1st 25 :D, or how about decrease age and spend my next 25 becoming a child !!! Crazy isn't it, ahhhh I know. Its 2AM in the morning, I just had 2 coffees another one is brewing, been on a long drive and all hyper. I don't know what I'm posting or why, probably this is how a blogs are supposed to be, totally arbit and just an outlet of ones thoughts; no editing, no rephrasing.


On a different note got a new netbook as a gift from a few friends after they saw how I badly need it :) Thanks buddies, will definitely remember.

No comments:

The never ending post