Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My 1st accident

I have a very good track record, no accidents or even a scratch on my bike in last 3+yrs. Today was my 1st accident, and here goes the story


Now... this is a story all about how
my life got flipped, turned upside down,
and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I met with my 1st accident fair.

In... Hyderabad I started to drive,
and 3yrs I drove car and bike,
chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
and without an accident I burnt all the fuel.

When a friend sent a sms "I'm up to no good"
I was driving on the road with no hood,
I replied back how sweet I am ,
when everyone on road I gave a damn.

I lift my eyes "bang" I hit the rear,
the auto driver gave me the worst stare,
His legs scratched and my handle bent,
all I could do is offer my money unspent.

I pulled up to friends house about seven or eight
and I yelled to her "yo home, and I feel great,"
I looked at my bike, still scratch less,
and decided it was all in gods bless.



So, thats the story. I know I screwed the song, but it started very nice in my mind, but soon I couldn't find the right words, and too tired to spend more time :D
So My bike and I stand scratchless, while the poor auto guy had his legs scratched and auto with a big dent. I offered him 200bucks and left the place, went shopping for office furniture and now back home.

Hungry, dinner time :-)

No comments:

The never ending post