Monday, April 7, 2008

A perfect guy thing over the weekend

NO it's not beer n sex nor is it beer n xbox, its a bike ride, YES I drove all the way to my grandparents village(200kms from Hyd towards Vij on NH9) on my bike. Can you imagine, CAN YOU IMAGINE what it was like ?? I simple have no words. Let me describe a few memorable things:
1. I chased rain for around 30-35kms, yes it was raining exactly before I reach the place and the roads were slippery, so I started to chase the rain..vroom vroooom it started to drizzle on me ..vrooooooom and it started to rain vroooooooooooooooooooom and i overtook it :D, now it was raining behind me [later the newspapers reported a hailstorm in one of the places and 5people died phew!!]
2. Now its a race against the rain, the rain was behind me and dark clouds hovering beyond me, the sun trying to peep through and glance at me from behind those clouds ... DAMN DAMN DAMN, there wasn't a second during the journey when I felt bad that I didn't have a camera with me :( :(( :((( It was like that ad "Why listen to the sound of humans when you can listen to the sounds of heaven" :)
3. Then there were these vast stretches of green fields and lakes which don't need any introduction nor description :)
4. and last but not the least, straight roads where my Glamour could touch 110kmph [no this is not an ad for Glamour but then it DID touch 110 :) on a straight road & no slope]
All this while going to my g.parents place .... and the journey back was no less exciting with a 'no sun - no rain' day and some 3 dark clouds protecting me from the hot sun it was quite a nice & pleasant journey overall, with ofcourse a lot of scolding from all the near & dear :D

So... Isn't it a perfect guy thing to do :->

5 comments:

Deepthi said...

What the hell do you mean by "guy thing???"
Seriously, what the hell??

Din't notice this the first time I read this...

Saaketh said...

:P ofcourse you don't see girls going for long drives on bike(driving) every now & then do you ?? atleast not in India :) hehe ...

Unknown said...

Any plans of writing another post ?? ;)

Bhanu said...

awesome.. and ya, it isnt completely a guy thing, sure is a girl-thing also :)

Geetu said...

edchav le....
nee moham guy thing...
aa speed lo.... aa slippery roads meeda....aa hailstorm lo neeku nalugu debbalu tagilte appudu undedi cinema :P
lite teesuko...oka sari had fun ...be careful next time x(

The never ending post