Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The April 1st post

Well have been a little busy in life recently (NO, not with work :) luckily for me),

1. Recently went to MV Foundation ( http://www.mvfindia.in/index.asp) (all together a different post), spent time with the kids for half a day
2. Made few new friends outside office, don't even ask me how quite weird coincident situations made us friends :)
3. Got to know few more 'relationship' stories, mostly which didn't work
4. Thanks to Arora ug2k3 yearbook is up & running again, but apparently I'm the only one who is not able to login :( :(( :((((
5. I'm getting screwed this Friday, literally screwed !! Escape is not an option, truth guarantees nothing :)
6. Don't DON'T ask me why this post is titled so, just felt this would be the easiest way to fool my readers :D lol I know
7. I don't feel like typing nowadays & have got this urge to use pen & paper !! I know its just a phase :) but still ...
8. I saw 1-2-3 movie (latest hindi flick) & no comments on this .................
9. Its been more than a week since I tasted rice, I have been living on subs & pizzas lately :D & ofcourse no regrets :P
10. Just wanted to finish 10pts

No comments:

The never ending post