Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pride Shattered and Ego altered


Now this is the story all about how my life got twisted upside down and I like to take a minute and sit right there I'll tell you how my ego got altered in just a day...

Let me introduce you to a guy I know,
his father is in the airforce & he has seen almost all of India... he studies in army school ... he is smart, good looking, intelligent, ... has decided he wont get married ... and has clear plans on what to do in his life .... thats about his career ....he is surrounded by girls most of the time ... a girl proposed & asked him to kiss her & he did & later things went to a stage where girls parents intervened.... now another girl proposed & he said he'll think abt it & the issue is still on hold
thats his luv life ...He is a stylish guy, he doesn't like rice or most Indian foods ... he prefers pizzas burgers doughnuts and ...he only likes designer wear and doesn't like to compromise on anything in style ..... he is conscious of his looks & his hair and he insists on using hairgel ..

Like most tough guys he likes bikes over cars

Now Now tell me 1 reason why any guy wouldn't have his pride shattered by this guy !!

Now the fact is he is my 8year old nephew S :D .. damn I wish I could be like him hehe

Ya, by now you must be pissed off and you also know that my nephew is in town... I bunked my office & we roamed around on my bike and I'm going back on friday, so off blogspot for a while :) I got a lot more to learn from him hehe ..

No comments:

The never ending post