Sunday, March 2, 2008

Future weapons

No, its not another kudos of NGC future weapons show (for those of you who never heard of it, you are going into the future feeling safe unlike the rest of us), nonetheless, the show has some incredible stuff on it. Almost none of the weapons use bullets or explosive stuff, most to all of them use basic forms of energy like sound, impulse, high energy beams and ... phew,
so all of a sudden this idea stuck to me, why don't these scientists come up with the depressant beam, you know the one you saw in the climax of Hitchhiker's Guide which makes people chronically depressed. That way you don't kill the person and no fuss from all the human rights organizations and ..and .. and you get to destroy the persons urge to repeat the mistake, infact desire to do anything in life. Isn't that wonderful !!

PS1: started writing with something in mind 4hrs back watching tv, and now neither do I rmbr why I started this post, nor feel like deleting it...so I guess I'll publish it
PS2: Yet another weekend came and went by
PS3: Yes I'm not fired last week like everyone was expecting, still in DELL and I guess its going to be that way for quite sometime now.
PS4: Hectic week coming up
PS5: It's March and I have MANY crazy things to do this month, keep watching.

No comments:

The never ending post