Saturday, March 8, 2008

Getting screwed while staying single !!

No, this post contains no erotic content nor is it philosophical. Just another entry hehe ....

So here is the thing about staying single, apart from the 100s and 1000s of good things that could happen to you, one sad entry in your diary will be the boring saturday evenings when most of the happening places don't allow stag entry and all or most of the friends are with their potential partners, and this boredom gets escalated when there are no good movies left in town nor in your harddisk .... so that is how your life gets screwed while staying single :D
but but but ... the greatness of an individual lies not only in staying single but making the best use of it, so after spending the whole morning sleeping and whole afternoon watching tv I decide to bring my old harddisk back to life which I have been postponing since almost 1year, so here I'm with all the collections from college days and all the good old pics with my friends & some chat friends too (well those were days of yahoo chat)

Now I have the whole collection of Calvin & Hobbes back, few softwares, some videos and lots and lots and lots of rare old songs ... chalo apart from going to office and coming back and watching tv I have something do explore for a few days now :)

few other updates from my side would be ... hmmmm ....
1. another and probably last of my school friends left to us
2. a friend from inter left to mumbai
3. a friend got married (yes guy and love marriage)
4. another friend is ready to elope (story AFTER it happens :) )
5. a friend coming back to hyd after 7yrs to do her mba from icfai
6. a senior from school getting married (just got an invitation over mail)
7. got in touch with 2old chat buddies ... thanks to my hdd which had their numbers :)


PS1: (heard from someone) 10,000BC isn't worth the wait :( yet another hyped movie which couldn't live up to the expectations
PS2: (someone enlighten me plzzz) how do ppl find topics to blog on !!! phew I still got to learn a lot :)

No comments:

The never ending post