Friday, May 2, 2008

Not really a post !!

Well I know I'm not supposed to be here till May 2nd week, but then what the hell I won't have anything to post even then anyway hehe ...
[To all the jobless people reading this post, its gonna be complete arbitrary stuff]
few updates:
1. Everything is going good @work, got an award as outstanding individual contributor for doing nothing :D
2. Registered for PG Diploma in Customer Relationship Management from Symbiosis, DELL is mostly likely gonna sponsor it.
3. Watched Harry Met Sally & 50 first dates for the hundredth+ time :)
4. Btw came home i.e. Vijayawada ... May 1st to May4th and it's 39degrees on April 30th & 43degrees on May1st, what a welcome !! oh to top that, the AC wasn't working :(
5. I'm still the same weight as I was in Jan, happy :D ... I really get all nervous when I see most of my colleagues with a tummy bellying out of their shirts ;)

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
How very true ..oh for people who didn't know this, it is the ironic version of the 'golden rule' used usually by economists and traders and believed to be true by an exuberant like me. How very true, how very true
It also gives you the power when you make the rules. You have the upper hand in negotiation. Did you know the story of Wallmart and the hard high hand it has in the negotiations ?? It never compromises.. NEVER!! You have a problem with that, the deal is out & so is your business. That is the reason why it is not advised to make deals with a single client worth more than 20% of your business.

Well I don't know why I started the topic so lemme end it here ... if you want some intellectual discussion on wallmart & power+gold, please feel free to ping me hehe
or read Nash equilibrium if you have more time

hmm ... I have these innumerable arbitrary topics in my mind rt now, and I think I'll start blogging once in a while on these... but then it would sound like essay writing or analytical write ups ..lol ...so a warning to all my poor readers (if there is anyone after this post hehe)

No comments:

The never ending post