Saturday, May 31, 2008

I cheat on her !!

Before you decide to be judgmental and start throwing all that gyaan on me, let me brief you, its all gonna be a disappointment ;).

So here I'm one day (27th) looking at my old friend with whom I have been for the last 4yrs. She hasn't changed a bit in these years .. although I tried to get her to do a makeover once she remained the same old self; beautiful, simpleton, plain, a little few extra pounds though; like one of the heroines from 70s ;). I was always proud to have her. I used to(I still do once in a while) brag about her when among friends, and they would tell me how lucky I'm to have her and how difficult is it to maintain the pompous ones they were with. But I changed, changed a lot in these 4yrs, I'm everything but for what I was back then. People change and its common, and I was thinking its time I change her too. Not that there is anything wrong with her, but I reached a stage where I can't just stay with her ... I needed more, I had my own desires(wants not needs) she couldn't satisfy.

Say coincidence, fate whatever but on the same day I see someone else.. gorgeous, extravagant, stylish, urbanite and ofcourse slim, like one of those heroines from the 2010 :D ... and thats it I decide to lay my hands on her whatsoever. All night I tried to tell myself that my good old friend is still perfect for me and its just the hormones kicking in disabling my power to distinguish between wants and needs and then there is this thing that I know I wont be able to handle such an extravagant miss for long.

28th morning ... I try to forget everything and stay with my old friend, went to office happily, some important work but overall a nice day, came back home by 6 and the urge to 'own' the beauty hit me again .... This time I don't think I fought for even a minute, I decided to cheat on my old friend. I decided to tell her I'm going away for a few weeks on work and so I did.

This is how the eventful thing happened after a lot of cogitating:

Started the bike went to the store bought the new HTC S710, removed the SIM card from 1100 and lo & behold I have a new mobile after using 1100 for 4yrs.

hehe I know such a stupid narration, I just wrote whatever came to my mind not even bothering to proof read it once, lazy me :D. I thought I'll say 1100 retired, but then I realized I still own the piece and could get back on it whenever I want so cheating sounded apt :D

I don't think posting the pic here is such a nice idea, viewers can figure out the story even before the start reading it :), but what the hell its a dumb story anyway ..so here is my new HTC s710 .....

The never ending post