Thursday, December 11, 2008

Something B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

I know I'm supposed to write about a lot of things, but I found a BEAUTIFUL piece of write-up by a beautiful person ... I didn't acknowledge the person to not disturb the persons privacy, but I hope it's ok to copy in this internet world !!!

"

I am my own special creation
I take pride in my little world
and it’s not a place I have to hide in
I bang my own drum
some think its noise but I call it music
and so what if I love each sparkle and each bangle
I love seeing things from a different angle

No other has my mystique, so I take pride in it.
I’m intense, amorous, passionate,
and in equal measures, secretive.

They say my eye speaks,
love, dreams ,life's sparkle
is what is reflected in it…

One of my greatest assets is,
the ability to effect change,
if only by sheer will.

I have enough,
Warmth in me, to heal
Loneliness itself,
of its dire state...

I live in yesterday’s tomorrow,
n tomorrow’s yesterday..
I like to live life,
In my own special way!

"

I won't claim to be anywhere near to what this person is, but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this person's attitude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

The never ending post