Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Videolog

edit: found he idea dumb + couldnt find a place with good lighting inside my house for a quality video. hence .......... dump

Yup, as the title aptly suggests, this is my 1st video log. Started with relationships. I started it to test my webcam and then went on. Have a lot of scope for improvement though.


1. Very bad audio quality, lot of noise.
2. Bad lighting.
3. Poor eye contact (I wrote down a few pointers, its not totally extempore).
4. Worst background and posture.



I hope to continue this series as I observed it takes much less time to post a video log than a weblog, selecting the topic 1min, noting down a few pointers 5mins, recording the video 5mins, editing if necessary 2mins, total of 15mins. Ofcourse doesn't mean I'll stop writing: everything has its place.

PS: The 'never ending post' has been updated.

No comments:

The never ending post