Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You know one of those days when you are hyper cool or hyper active, today is one of those days for me (I know I know, half the days I'm hyper more than necessary, to an extent that people get bugged), and the reason I have no clue probably I woke up on the right side of the bed ;)
I finished most of my long pending work, I couldn't work at home so went to Barista ordered a nice coffee, opened my laptop sat for 2.5hrs straight and finished work pending last 2 weeks. I came back home, arranged a table, chair, mosquito coil on the terrace, pulled extension cord and net cable, continued to work while listening to music. Its sooooooo lovely out here that I can't stop being proud of myself wrt the arrangement, and can't believe I didn't think about it earlier !!

I made some awesome plans on the right usage of our terrace, which I'll post after the plans have been implemented.


Did I tell you we have a guitar in our room now, oh yeah S rox!! He brought it, still in the process of learning to tune it.

Did I tell you I became a HUGE fan of LinkedIn, I registered like in most other famous social networking sites but this is something that ACTUALLY came in handy (unlike in Orkut where you receive 'can we be friends' requests, Ohhhh yeah even we guys do !!! dorks get a life)

Did I tell you I'm going to IIMA on WORK :D [will update whole story after its actually done]

Did I tell you I'll run out of cash soon and I haven't yet found an immediate source of income :(

Did I tell you I met a long lost school friend of mine on facebook (thanks to friend suggestions) (always feels nice getting in touch with old buddies, esp from school).

Did I tell you I still don't like twitter inspite of all the support it gets from my friends n all, donno why I just don't get the idea of shouting every 10mins of your life on web.

Did I tell you that if you have read the whole post, your life is as boring as mine ? :P

Did I tell you that I recently learnt you could extract gold and silver from electronic waste ? shhhhhhhhhhhh.... secret

PS: If anyone is wondering why the posts are getting more personal, I'm trying my BEST to not talk about politics, esp AP politics. Not really interested to post movie reviews, nothing worthy enough happening across the rest of the globe (I think this is how people will die in 2012: out of boredom) and I strongly believe mosquitoes will take over the world very soon, very very soon.

No comments:

The never ending post