Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm hiring

1st lesson learnt in business, don't try to do everything yourself to save 10bucks, you could earn a 100 if the time is utilized otherwise !!!

I tried to overdo things, take care of office design, website design, certifications, registrations, accounts, blah blah blah everything. Net result I lost focus for a while, on what is the most important thing, actual business. Luckily I didn't lose much as govt is drafting some new policies and everyone is in a standby mode.

Now I need to hire employees, my 1st one being a Solar Design n Installation Engineer. This is getting very difficult, esp in India. I need someone with 1.5-2yrs experience. Is it too much to ask? Training a electrical engineer has become very very costly n then there is the attrition problem, but for now doesn't look like I have much of a choice !!!


Anyone interested??

1 comment:

mythalez said...

all the best dude .. all the best :)

The never ending post