Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lunch ??!

My waist is moving from 30 towards 32. I haven't been jogging regularly (just started again yesterday). So for the last one week my lunch has been only liquid diet. I call it my protein shake, guess what it contains:

1. 1 cup oats
2. 1 banana
3. 1 glass slim milk
4. 1 egg
5. 1 nutribar
6. 2 teaspoons sugar
7. 5 almonds

put them in the mixer for 1min in low speed, this will amount to 2glasses of shake. which is like HEAVY!!! It is highly unlikely that you'd feel hungry till dinner. Its FULL of calories n less fat, so make sure you burn them if you are trying it out :) n for those wondering what egg would do to the taste, have no second thoughts, you wont even know that egg was in it. Banana would steal the taste, so it'd just be like a banana milk shake with chocolate flavour added but heavy.

No comments:

The never ending post