Sunday, May 23, 2010

The excitement !!

What happens when a kid who just started his business, gets to meet a multimillion dollar company chairman and ceo through his contacts, shakes hand, sips tea at his residence and discusses work with him?

He grins. Oh yah, my uncle introduced me to some xyz who is a classmate of this abc, chairman and ceo of a lmn company. And later xyz and I met this abc. xyz was telling me later that I had this constant smile on my face and a spark of excitement in my eyes which apparently is a good thing coz it reassures the person :-)

So yah thats how my Sunday went. Woke up at 5:30AM, got ready and met these people from 9 to 12 !! Not that I would have had any better thing to do, but I do miss the lazy sunday morning.

I know how silly this post sounds/reads, but I'm a bit excited. Hence the post.

Lessons learnt:
1. Take tea/coffee when its offered, don't overact :P Its a sign of disrespect if you reject whats being offered at the persons residence.
2. Put on easy to remove shoes when going to meet at a residence.

No comments:

The never ending post