Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates !!

There are probably a million things I want to pen down:

1. Work is good, pretty smooth start till now. I have one employee working full time, one part time, one consultant and two on contract basis for electrical works.
2. Also jumping into LED works. Its all energy saving afterall :-)
3. It JUST started raining, as I'm writing this :D
4. Life is getting boring apart from work excitement. Waiting for friends to get married.
I attended a marriage recently, an acquaintance from business and I realized how much fun it would have been if all my friends were in India. sob sob

5. I'm expanding my office to take over the whole hall. Roomies are being supportive, poor guys :D
6. I have to buy a lot of office furniture. Already bought a all-in-one printer. Need three computer tables, two chairs etc.
7. My friend is coming from Dubai to help me with the technical stuff. He'll stay for a few days with me.
8. My brochures and website would be ready by wednesday. I'm sooo excited :D
9. Ahh ...what else, oh yah I lost 5pounds :D I'm fit again.

The only sad story rt now is I keep having these silly fights with someone I really don't want to. Life is sooooo simple but some people just complicate it huh!!


I could write a lot more, but I got to be elsewhere now :-) adios

No comments:

The never ending post